Can you believe that Lizzie is already 3 months old!! She is still sleeping really well at night but she is awake a lot of the day now. She also loves to be held when she is awake; which as you know is very difficult. But she is really fun and cute. She is really good at keeping her head off of your shoulder when you try to burp her; yet she still hates tummy time. She loves to watch the ceiling fan turn and smile when you talk to her. I just love the way her whole face lights up when she smiles at you; it really melts your heart.
The boys are having a lot of fun at preschool! They still love Scooby-Doo and they now love the Grinch who stole Christmas. I can't wait until next month when Lizzie starts laughing at them. I'm sure they will love it too since they are both suckers for attention; like all kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment