Tuesday, November 6, 2007

2 months




As of Sunday Lizzie turned 2 months old. I can't believe how fast time is flying. It seems like once you become a mother and you watch your kids grow the time just vanishes. Lizzie is still such a good baby; although she has her periods that she cries at very inconvenient times! She has already slept through the night at least 5 times (8 hours or more). She is very responsive and gives these great big grins when she is happy or after a diaper change. She smiles with her eyes as well and sometimes does an Elvis lip which is in the last picture. Her eyes are a dark shade of blue right now so who knows what color they will turn out to be. Her hair is still fairly light on top and her eyebrows are still very light; yet her eyelashes are getting darker. She is so much fun to watch sleep because she makes little girlie noises and cute faces all the time.



5 comments:

Koenig Family Blog said...

OK, she is ADORABLE! I love the polka dot sheets too :) It has been WAY TOO long, I miss you! I hope everything is going ok, you are 1/2 way done with chemo now right? love ya!

Russell Family said...

Wow, I found your link off Erin's website. I can't believe how much your family has grown, you guys!! The boys and Lizzie, how wonderful! We'll be saying a prayer for you. :) Love You!! Kylie

Anonymous said...

Hi KTQB! I know its child now. Last time I saw you, you were pregnant with your boys. They are really cute! Your daughter is beyond adorable! I am pulling for you with the treatments. Oh, and just like Kylie, I found you off of Erin's website. Love you cutie!

Eliza said...

Hello there KT!!! So glad I found you guys...through Erin as well...Glad to hear things are going alright with the chemo. You are in our thoughts and prayers!!!

Erin said...

The Child family!

Your family is ADORABLE! I was poking around and through quite a network and in doing so ran across your blog. I am pretty sure I couldn't retrace my steps to tell you how I got here. I love "the web."

I was so excited to peek in on you to see how things are--I was so happy to see you have three beautiful children, and then my heart just broke when I read about you, Katie. We will of course keep you and your sweet family in our thoughts and prayers. I will be checking in on time to time, hope you don't mind!!

Love,
Erin Witters
babywittersandmuloki.blogspot.com
(I didn't pick the name)