Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun!










This year I finally talked the boys into having our family do Alice in Wonderland together. Derek's mom had already made a queen of hearts dress, I found a mad hatter hat this summer and I reused Lizzie's Cinderella dress and covered it by making an apron. So Lizzie of course was Alice, Derek was the Mad Hatter, I was the Queen of Hearts, and the boys were Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. The kid's had so much fun at our church's annual trunk or treat! We even got a prize for Best Family Costume!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Awesome costumes!!!

Koenig Family Blog said...

You guys are so cute! Awesome job on the costumes Katie!!!!

McKenzie Johnson said...

So VERY cute!!! I just loved all your costumes great job!

Lorajean said...

You are so amazing! I love it!

Jessica Alexander said...

Love it! The 5 of you are absolutely adorable.