On Thursday, the Principle of Ethan and Isaac's school called. At first I thought one of the boys was sick and the school nurse was calling. I was so surprised to hear Mr. Baldino on the phone. He said that yesterday Ethan had gotten a refocus note because he was batting at the other kids mobiles in class. Instead of taking it home that night like he was suppose to, he signed it with my name at the bottom and returned it to Mrs. Bott the next day. Mrs. Bott had spotted that it didn't look like my signature and Ethan had to talk to him in the hall. Mr. Baldino said that Ethan didn't want to disappoint us and he was very sad when he talked to him. The next day I got this email from Mrs. Bott;
I have to tell you that Rick (the principle) and I had a hard time keeping straight faces when we were reading Ethan the riot act. You have to be pretty smart to try and pull that one off! Aren’t children humbling?
See you on the field trip!
Judy
2 comments:
Oh my goodness Kati I have never heard of a Kindergartner doing that before! What did you do about it?
It is tough to discipline kids when they say something funny!!! I still manage to do it, but it gets harder and harder as they age. Or, as I have to stand on a chair to be eye level with the senior boys. :)
Post a Comment