



On Monday Lizzie will be exactly 5 months old already! It is so funny how it seems like she is growing so quickly and this whole cancer thing has been going so slowly. It feels like she was just born and I have been dealing with this cancer forever. At least that part is almost over and things are looking well. Lizzie is such a great daughter. She sleeps through the whole night every night. She loves to stand on her little feet instead of bend her knees. She also loves to sit in her Lion Heart seat and her bouncer thing. She can even almost sit up on her own for 5 seconds before falling over. She focuses on everyone's face and she really smiles and moves her whole body when she is happy. At her 4 month appointment she was 15 lbs which is 75% for girls and around 28" in hieght which is 90% and her head is 80%; so she is a wonderfully big baby. But hey at least it helps her sleep through the night so well. I will have to post pictures later since I have no recent ones on this laptop.
2 comments:
She's getting big! And those eyes...wow, what a cutie. It's good to hear that the cancer battle is almost over. I can't imagine what it's like to go through it with three kids. At least they are great and you are getting sleep, right??? I can't believe it was only three months ago that we saw you, seems like forever long ago.
Celeste
Here there beautiful! I found your blog! I haven't talked to you in forever. I heard about the cancer when your beautiful little girl was born. How are you? David and I are in Chicago right now - I'm going to graduate school. Send me an email sometime: monica.crews@gmail.com
I miss you!
Post a Comment