"Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas"
Both boys use to say "Hi, Hi, Hi" (to be funny) when you asked what Santa Claus said; but Saturday we went to a church Christmas party and saw Santa. So now they say "Ho, Ho, Ho". Ethan was a little afraid to sit on his lap but as soon as he saw that Santa was giving candy to those that sat on his lap he immediately wanted to. They are starting understanding who Santa is after that; they say he brings candy to you.
This week I am in the middle of trying to potty train the boys. They are doing pretty well; but this is definetly a job I have dreaded doing for a long time. If any of you have suggestions I would love to hear them. I feel like I am reading every book on the planet about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment